Friday, September 3, 2010

Speaking of Rugs...

I've really been into these hide rugs lately. I love the idea of adding another texture and print to the room, and I am super into layering rugs (more on that later). Unfortunately, by the time I would purchase something so trendy, they may be a thing of the past. They are already popping up everywhere. Ironically, I grew up in the country, so I'm sure I had easy access to cowhides. I'm just worried that these hides might be a little too authentic for the house!

image from iVillage


image from HGTV (Emily Hendersen's glass room)


image from iVillage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.