Thursday, January 20, 2011

Lonny Mag's 5 Trends for 2011

Michelle Adams from Lonny Magazine appeared on the Nate Berkus Show to feature the top five trends for 2011. So, if you're looking to add a little somethin' somethin' to your pad, here are the latest and greatest!
[five]: MIRRORED ACCENTS

image from Elle Decor


image from Decor Pad


image from Design Ties


[four]: TYPOGRAPHY

image from Swiss Miss


image from Design Sponge

[three]: STORAGE ART

image from Martha Stewart

image from Martha Stewart

image from Martha Stewart

[two]: MID-CENTURY LIGHTING

image from Gear Patrol

image from Decor Pad

[one]: RUST
image from Morgan Harrison


image from The Lennox

image from Pottery Barn

1 comment:

  1. i better get on those trends with the oodles of money i have. i recently changed my pillows out and wanted to add some orange. good thing "rust" is in. this blog could be a very bad thing for me. i already blog stock a ton of interior design blogs. my husband thinks i'm crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.