Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Oh, Baby. Grand.

Someday, I want a baby grand piano. Now, you might think that someone who wants such a fine piece of instrument can actually play it. Well, if you like to listen to parts of the same three songs, then I guess you can say I can play. My plan is to take piano lessons. (You're right, Mom. I should have never quit.) And, if I never get around to taking lessons, I will force my children to take lessons, cause this bad boy is not just going to sit around getting neglected.
image from Fancy House Road
image from Joe Lucas
image from Decor Pad
image from Deco Detective
image from bedandbreakfast.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.