Friday, February 4, 2011

Rub a Dub Dub

Something you may not know about me is that I love to take baths. (Why would you know that?) If I could, I would take a bath every day. I love basking (that's right, I said basking) in the really hot water; I love the quiet; and I love to read in the tub. Reading. In the tub. Love. Now, I can't say that my tub looks anything like these, but aren't they amazing? I don't think I would ever want to get out of these bad boys. To die for.
image from Proto's Projects

image from Great Interior Design

image from Great Interior Design

image from Two Girls with Great Taste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.