Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Weather Outside is Frightful...

We keep hearing that St. Louis hasn't had a winter this bad in over 20 years. Lucky us! But, while most people are freaking out about it, the Mr. and I are enjoying this "mild" weather. After all, prior to living here, we lived in Wisconsin for five years. "Good weather" is really all relative!

With all of this brutal weather that so many of us are experiencing, I'm really wishing that I had one of these beauties to sit in front of. We haven't had a fireplace in any of the places we've living in, but I will definitely have a few if I ever have my dream house. Nothing like sitting in front of a fire. I love it!

'While

'Row

'South

'Carson
all images from Houzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.