Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Who is the Fairest of Them All?

I have wanted a big mirror for quite some time. In fact, there's one at IKEA that is not very expensive. The problem? I have never lived near an IKEA, and the mirror doesn't fit in a suitcase. I love mirrors just leaning on the wall. Of course, this might be scary with little ones running around. Then again, by the time I have a fabulous mirror like this, I may not have such little ones. That's a sad thought (that I won't be getting a mirror anytime soon AND that little ones grow up so fast). Now, to choose my favorite. It's got to be between the first one, and the one from House Beautiful. And, the one from Rue!
image from Life in a Venti Cup

image from Country Living

image from Rue

image from House Beautiful

image from Life in a Venti Cup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.