Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Gallery Walls: Layering

Layering is one of my favorite ways to display pictures. For one thing, you're not dealing with nails or screws, or drills or hammers, or extra holes where you've hung a picture and then decided that you didn't like it there. I hear that's a real pain. Never happens to me. Just don't look at my walls to closely at the holes that I will "gladly patch up myself."

Layering is also a great way to maximize the number of pictures to be displayed. I also like that it can be changed. Often. For those who like to change things. You know the type.
CrystalTech - [ Roger Hirsch Architect ] eclectic living room

image from Roger Hirsch

image from Elle Decor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.