Thursday, May 12, 2011

[reader request]: Architectural Elements

I am oft times asked if I will post on a certain concept or look. Most of the time, I think, "What a great idea!" So, here it is, [kreyv]'s new series, [reader request]*.

My first request is by Joan from Milwaukee. Joan is one of my besties from Milwaukee. I love Joan to pieces. She is one of those people who just really cares about people, especially me (but who can blame her)! She is always very supportive, loving, and encouraging. She is just a happy person and was kind of like my Milwaukee mom. Joan also has great fashion sense and is rich. Just sayin.' (Don't worry, not every request will have a full bio of the reader, I just couldn't resist with Joan!)

Joan requested a post on decorating with architectural elements, so over the past few months I've been saving some of my favorites. Hope you find inspiration in them!

image from Country Living



image from Pottery Barn

image from Architectural Digest

image from Sarah Richardson

*If you would like to be featured in the [reader request] series, please email me at jamiejojoyal@hotmail.com or leave a comment in the comment section with your request and where you live. I will do my best to accommodate your requests, but not all requests will be featured.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.