Wednesday, August 3, 2011

[color kreyv]: Blush

Truvy: What are your colors, Shelby?
Shelby: Blush and bashful.
M'Lynn: Her colors are pink and pink!
Shelby: My colors are blush and bashful...I have chosen two shades of pink, one is much deeper than the other.
M'Lynn: Oh, how pretentious is this wedding going to get I ask you? That sanctuary looks like it's been hosed down with Pepto Bismol.

Steel Magnolias

Go here to catch up on my potty training adventures. On second thought, I shouldn't call them adventures. That would imply that I'm having fun.
image from Martha Stewart

image from Marian McEvoy

image from House Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.