Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Timeless Trends

I must say that I've missed seeing Nate's beautiful, smiling face every day on The Nate Show. How dare he take the summer off. I'll forgive him. After all, Nate can do no wrong in my eyes. I do hope, however, that when the new season starts again, the shows are more centered around design than they were last season. I'll have to talk to Nate about that next time we go to lunch. Anything else you'd like me to tell him?
On a past episode, Nate had Michelle Adams from Lonny Mag as his guest. She highlighted three timeless trends. Here they are (by the way, I think I need monogrammed soap):
(1) Animal Print Accessories
image from Southern Accents
image from Jena Williams
(2) Nailhead Trim
image from Isabella & Max
image from Kwinter
image from Pottery Barn
(3) Monogrammed Home Accessories
image from Pottery Barn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.