Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Our Master Bedroom

This is our master bedroom. Again--hate the paint color. I know. I should really get over it, just want to make sure we're clear on that. I hate the paint color. (I'm not quite over it, yet.) I wanted our bedroom to be comfy and non-fussy, so I kept the color palette simple and minimal. There is a rug under the bed that doesn't show well, but I'm too lazy to take more pictures, so you'll have to use your imagination! Not pictured is the bathroom, because there's really nothing awesome about it, and my desk/office nook. I'll show pictures of that later. It's new and not styled yet, so this is all you get for now!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely...just as I expected it would be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so kreyv(!!!) white bedding but with my child, dog, and husband...it would have stains all over it!!! But I love yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I have a crush on your bed frame! Love it! Plus I almost got that same bedding when I redid my room, but went with something different. It's good to know that I almost have as good as taste as you do. Almost. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the duvet cover from West Elm? I have been pondering that one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.