Wednesday, September 21, 2011

[color kreyv]: Coral

In the words of Rachel Zoe (so excited it's on again), "Buh-nan-nuhs." Okay, not proud that I quote her, but she does have impeccable style (wish I had her non-budget clothing budget). Regarding the coral: It. Is. A-mazing...beautiful, love it, want it, etc., so forth and so on. And, don't even get me started on the navy/coral combo...and those entry hooks...to die for! If I bought a house today, I would definitely paint the entry coral. For. Sure. Geez, who thought a few pictures could get me so excited?! For that alone, I definitely need more coral in my house. Apparently, it makes me very giddy!
image from Moffly Media
image from Lynn Morgan Design via Decor Pad
image from Elements at Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.