Thursday, October 13, 2011

Bins, Baskets, and Containers

Oh, how I love bins, baskets, and containers. I love the way they look, and I love the way they hide dirty, little secrets! I have tons--of bins, baskets, and containers, that is--not dirty, little secrets (sorry to disappoint, I'm just not that exciting). I just don't think you can ever have enough. The hubs and I have differing opinions on this. He thinks we have enough. Clearly, there's no such thing. In fact, I just ordered some great wire baskets. That's what he gets for being on call so much this month. I've got to occupy myself somehow after Stella goes to bed. 
image from The Decorista 
image from Better Home & Gardens
image from Centsational Girl
image from Decorology
image from Simply Seleta via Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. I want to get more organized and this is great inspiration...love the baskets in the first image!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.