Monday, October 17, 2011

Gimme Some A Dat

Sleep. We need more sleep at our house. I'm so tired that I just want to live in one of these totally gorgeous beds, shut the drapes, and sleep the day away. Is that too much to ask? Meanwhile, Jeremy has had a horrendous schedule this month and just returned from a conference in Chi-Town. He went to bed at 8:00 tonight. He's a little sleepy himself, and don't even get me started on his allergies. Gross, just gross. Dude, take your Zyrtec, or I'm going to have to regulate. Geez, I'm so ghetto when I'm tired.

So, I'm laying in bed watching the Real Housewives of New Jersey Reunion. It's still hard for me to admit that I watch that show, but let's just not hold it against me. Anyway, Jeremy starts talking to me about a balloon pump and a patient somewhere doing something, and he doesn't realize he's talking in his sleep, but he's trying to carry on a conversation with me, but at the same time he really thinks he's rounding at the hospital.  Then, he asks me, "What room did this used to be?" He tried to convince me he wasn't asleep, but he just kept on talking about the hospital. I told him to go back to sleep. Poor boy needs a break! Perhaps he needs one of these beds as well. Oh, did you think I was going to share mine with him? Not when he's talking crazy talk. No way.
image from Architectural Digest
image from House Beautiful
image from Interior Design Center

2 comments:

  1. Those beds are just dreamy...We have an Italian canopy bed...no drapes on it as of yet, but this is inspiring me! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous beds! Sleep deprivation is no fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.