Monday, October 3, 2011

October? Really??

Can you even believe it is October? Holy Cow, where did September go?! October is one of my favorite months. I am so excited to do Halloween things with Stella, AND I absolutely love fall (and the fact that it's cool enough that I don't get sweaty just from walking outside).

This week, I will be featuring some of my favorite Halloween decor ideas.  Today's ideas? Pumpkins! I am dying over these!
image from Better Homes & Gardens 
image from Better Homes & Gardens

image from Brown Paper Packages

image from Urban Comfort

1 comment:

  1. I'm just starting to get my fall decorating completed, I could use a few ideas for Halloween though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.