Thursday, October 6, 2011

[so cheap, so easy]: Halloween Wreaths

You are in for a treat today!  You get not one, but TWO cheap and easy, and super cute might I add, Halloween wreath tutorials! If you're lame like me and need a swift kick in the behind to get going on your Halloween decor, this is a good place to start. If nothing else, people will think the inside of your house is as festive as your door.

I think I'll make one of these. Yes, I'm definitely going to make one.  I can totally handle tying knots. Plus, I need something relaxing to do after my day yesterday. Go to The Long Thread for the ribbon wreath tutorial, and to Something To Do for the tulle wreath tutorial.
image from The Long Thread

image from Something To Do

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.