Wednesday, November 2, 2011

[color kreyv]: Pink & Yellow

It was a long day today (Tuesday) without my computer. I'm very glad to have it back. How pathetic am I that I can't function without it?  I mean, really, it felt like a family member was undergoing a procedure, and quite frankly, I'm glad he's it's okay. We took our Mac to the Apple Store thinking we were just going to get more memory.  That visit turned into, "Your battery is expanding (luckily not leaking), you do, indeed, need more storage, and oh, your hard drive is about to fail. Don't even turn your computer on until this is fixed." We had 27 days left on our warranty that neither the hubs nor I remember even having.  Man, that was smart of us to buy that thing! 

On top of the computer issue, our dryer belt broke.  Perfect timing. ALL the laundry was still wet, AND, Stella and I are leaving for Utah tomorrow morning. Oh well!  I'm just so happy about the Mac, I don't even care about the laundry. I will care about it more if I come home and it's not fixed! 

Anyway, with all of that rambling and craziness, here are some very bright and happy pictures!  Hope you enjoy, and don't forget to back up your computer!



image from The House Home
image from Casa Pinka
Source Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.