Monday, November 28, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

Seriously. So. Excited! I'm so excited for Christmas this year! Stella is old enough(ish) to know what is going on, and I just can't wait for her to open her presents on Christmas morning, look at Christmas lights, visit with Santa, and do all the other good stuff that happens this time of year!

We've had our tree up for a couple of weeks, now, and I'm almost done with the rest of the decor. Stella has been playing with her Lil' People Nativity set that she got from Grammy Jude, and she just can't get enough of "the Baby Jesus song" (it plays music) and the donkey--her other favorite character. At least she gets that Baby Jesus is the most important character. And, well, the donkey...I guess he played a pretty important part, too!
image from Indiska via Live A Lot
image from Country Living
image from Crafty Nest 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.