Thursday, November 10, 2011

[so cheap, so easy]: Anthro Blooms

Holy Cow! What in the world is going around? Everyone is sick, and unfortunately, I wasn't left out of this one! The 24 hour flu may only last 24 hours, but it then takes two more days to recover. I am so weak and tired still, but I think by tomorrow, I will feel like a new woman. Perhaps, the hair might even get a washing. Perhaps.

What better way to lift the spirits than these dee-lightful Anthropologie-inspired blooms? So. Freaking. Cute. Styrofoam and Q-Tips, people. Who woulda thunk? Go to Homemade Ginger for the original tutorial.
image from Homemade Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.