Tuesday, December 27, 2011

And to All a Good Night!

Ahhhh, I can't believe Christmas is over.  It's a day of so much anticipation, and then it seems to go by so quickly.  I'm a little bummed out that it's over with, aren't you? We had such a great holiday. Hope you all had a great day, too! (You can read about a few highlights here.)  Unfortunately, something other than Christmas cheer was lingering in my home, and now it's my turn to be sick!  Bummer...what a waste of a day! Luckily, Jeremy was home all day today to take care of me and more importantly, write me prescriptions for the good stuff. On that note, I just took a sleeping pill, and I'm off to bed hoping to wake up ready to face the real world.  
image from Decorology
image from West Elm

image from Style at Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.