Wednesday, December 21, 2011

[color kreyv]: White Christmas

I love all of these beautiful, white Christmas decorations; I love the movie White Christmas that two of my best besties Joan and Haley introduced to me by singing the sister song all day at work even if it wasn't December; and I love seeing snow in the Utah mountains. BUT, I'll be perfectly honest:  I don't like snow on the ground, and I'm not at all disappointed that we won't be having a white Christmas here in St. Louis. Not. One. Single. Bit. Living in Wisconsin for five years will give you all of the white Christmases (New Years, Valentines, St. Patrick Days, Easters, and sometimes even Mother's Days) that you'll ever want (and more). So, just so we're straight, if I ever say I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, I'm most likely talking about decor. 
image from Eastern Accents Holiday
image from Fashion in My Eyes
image from Home Re-Design Kaleidoscope
image from Squidoo

1 comment:

  1. I know I'm a quiet follower but I do check your blog almost every day. I decided to finally say hello. I love looking at your blog (and following you on pintrest). These images and BEAUTIFUL! Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.