Monday, January 16, 2012

Cuddles & Snuggles

I hope you all had a great weekend. Ours was mostly spent in our bedroom. Trust me, not as exciting as it sounds. Our little Stella had to have a procedure done, so her recovery was mostly spent in "Mommy's bed," relaxing, cuddling, and watching "Funny Animals," (Madagascar), "Berry Benson," (The Bee Movie), and Elmo. I definitely hated seeing her so miserable on the first day, but I loved that she just wanted me to hold her the entire time.  That never gets old. As for the week ahead, I plan on getting out. I'm a tad bit stir crazy! And, as a side note, hydrogen peroxide takes blood right out of a white comforter, coats, and blankets. Just a tip for ya.

image from West Elm
image from Anthropologie
image from West Elm

4 comments:

  1. I just got my West Elm catalog in the mail, I love their bedding! I plan on using it in our third bedroom!! Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a neutral colored bedroom palette - so warm and relaxing, and these are stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jamie for the West Elm pic! It gave me the idea that I needed for my bedroom!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.