Thursday, February 16, 2012

[so cheap, so easy]: Frame Magnets

Here's one more project that I had all the intentions in the world of making for my own home...but didn't. I still want to make them, though. You can find the full tutorial on The Way We Are. I've been kind of lame on the project front, but don't worry, I do have a list, and these magnet frames are on it. I'm going to need these beauties before December when my baby starts preschool and starts bringing home all sorts of masterpieces. Yes. Preschool. I can't even believe it. It's going to be a rough day with lots of crying. Hopefully the crying will last less than two and a half hours, so I can pull myself together before I go pick her up.
image from The Way We Are

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.