Thursday, March 22, 2012

[so cheap, so easy]: Flash Card Signs

I didn't have the time energy to make any projects this week, but the good news is, Stella has not had any accidents since day one of potty training. Today was day three, and she would just tell me when she had to go. No timer, but I still frequently asked her if she had to go potty. Next step: taking her out in public. Scary stuff!

I came across this project on Honey We're Home. I love the project so much that I already ordered the flashcards, even though I have nowhere to hang them! I'm sure I'll find a place for them eventually! If not, Stella's room will get a makeover centered around these things! Unfortunately (for Jeremy), I'm kind of serious about that. For right now, I'm sure he thinks they're for learning. Nope. Decorating. Let's get our priorities straight. I mean, really, we shouldn't hamper my creativity, right? I knew you were on my side. For full details on this project, go here.
image from Honey We're Home
image from Honey We're Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.