Thursday, March 29, 2012

[so cheap, so easy]: Hydrangea Wreath

Can I just tell you how much I love this wreath? (Of course I can, it's my blog.) I love it. A lot. I pinned this quite a while ago from V and Co. with ALL the intentions in the world of making it. And, we all know how the end of that story went. Yeah, still on my Pinterest Board and not in my house. I'm such a craft slacker. Anyway, this wreath is amazing, and if your hot glue gun skills are as stellar as mine, you will have no problem creating this beautiful piece of loveliness. Check out the full tutorial here, and start collecting your hydrangeas one 40% off coupon at a time.
image from V and Co.

4 comments:

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.