Monday, April 23, 2012

Large and In Charge

So, what do you think of the bolster? Don't be surprised, but I kind of love it. I love a lot of things, don't I? I've wanted one for my bed, but of course, I don't sew...not that I could make a cylindrical bolster, but I think my seventh grade sewing skills could get me through making the other kind. I mean, really, how hard could it be? (In case this is your first time reading my blog, I say that all the time. Translation: It is, indeed, harder than it looks, and I will, indeed, most likely mess it up if I attempt it.)
image from House Beautiful via Everything Fabulous
image from Caitlin Creer
image from John's Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.