Thursday, May 3, 2012

[color kreyv]: Fuchsia

Geez. That has to be like the hardest color to spell. I seriously doubted the autocorrect, but that is really how you spell it. Hmmmm. Good to know. I love touches of fuchsia here and there. I don't have any here OR there...yet. But, I will soon be adding some Gallery Wall goodness to my home. Problem. Solved. (If, in fact, not having fuchsia in my house is a problem!)

Want in on the action? Don't forget to enter the Gallery Wall Giveaway. Sarah's watercolors are amaze-balls! (I'm currently watching Giuliana & Bill, so I couldn't resist using that word! Love her!) So, in summary: f-u-c-h-s-i-a is the correct spelling, you need it in your home, and you need to enter the giveaway, stat! Any questions?
image from Nuevo Estilo
image from Decor Pad
image from Decor Pad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.