Wednesday, May 9, 2012

[color kreyv]: Honeysuckle

I know, I know...honeysuckle is so 2011. Don't you still just love it, though? Would I ever paint an entire wall in honeysuckle? Not likely, but I'm really wanting to add more (I should say some) pink to my home, and honeysuckle is probably one of my favorite shades. In fact, right this moment, I am remembering that last week I posted about fuchsia, which is clearly different than honeysuckle (and a lot harder to spell). Apparently, I have pink on the brain. Two weeks in a row. Oops. The bright side is that I'm taking giant strides with my decor ADD if I'm actually thinking about the same color family for that long.  We should all be very proud of me, unfortunately, this means that I have thought about it for long enough, and now it's on to the next step: purchasing.
image from Martha Stewart
image from UKTV Home
image from Samantha Pynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.