Monday, June 11, 2012

Today Is What?

I didn't realize that tomorrow was Monday until about 30 seconds ago, which is weird, because I went to church today. I go to church every Sunday, and Monday is ALWAYS after Sunday. But, for some reason, I didn't quite catch onto that today! We have been having so much fun traveling, boating, eating, laughing, shopping, museuming, eating, St. Louis Arching, eating, visiting, swimming, circusing, and way too much staying up lating. You're right. Most of those words are not words at all, but I'm just. That. Tired. See you tomorrow. Tuesday, right?
image source unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.