Thursday, July 12, 2012

Crazy and All

I. Am. Exhausted. I've been working hard on Stella's new room, and hopefully, the big reveal will be next week. (I'm sure you're all just on pins and needles!) Poor hubs has been such a good sport and SUPER helpful. He must secretly like it, because he sure does help a lot. I think the real reason is that he can't handle watching me do everything the wrong way. He just jumps right in, and I don't even do it on purpose. Another reason might be that he just wants it done. I mean, as much as he loves coming home to a top-knotted, no make-upped rug rat (actually, make that two rug rats), he might just be ready for a change. Or, maybe he just loves me THAT much--crazy and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.