Thursday, July 5, 2012

[so cheap, so easy]: Mod Podge Animals

I hope you all had a great holiday! We went to a movie (not very patriotic but air-conditioned), had some post-nap pool time, a little BBQ, then watched fireworks (or boom booms as Stella refers to them). It was a low key day, which was perfect. I haven't had my husband home for a while, and now I won't see him again until Friday afternoon. This darn residency sure puts a damper on the social life!

I've pinned a couple of these mod podged projects. Aren't they super cute? You can either use fabric or scrapbook paper. You can find the original posts at Like the Rain and Love Peace Pionies.
image from Like the Rain
image from Love Peace Pionies

1 comment:

  1. So cute - I love the elephants! Visiting from SITS - have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.