Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Nice 'n Cozy

August is almost over. I say we ditch summer and move onto fall. You with me? Seriously. Ever since I moved to the midwest and met my nemesis, humidity, summer and I just haven't meshed well. Fall on the other hand, well fall is one of my besties. Sweaters, boots, jackets? Sign me up. And really, nothing says fall (and winter) like sheepskin. Oh sheepskin, you just look so cozy. And cozy means it's cool outside.  I need cool outside. But not too cool. Let's not get crazy.
image from Dwell Studio
image from Mokkasin
image from Black Eiffel via Apartment Therapy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.