Thursday, August 30, 2012

[so cheap, so easy]: Striped Monograms

Don't be jealous, but my favorite sister and her cute, little Presley are coming to visit next week. Let the shopping marathons begin. Yes, marathons...with an s. I'm a machine in the mall. Most people can't keep up with me. Just sayin.' Anyway, since the sister is coming, and she recently updated Gage's and Talon's bathroom, I thought I'd help her with some art to put over the toilet. These are made from 15x15 pieces of plywood and the 3D cardboard letters from Hobby Lobby. I had originally gone with my favorite chip decor letters, but then decided on these to give more dimension. Paint it, tape it, paint it again, paint your letters, and hot glue. Easy. The most difficult part of this project will be getting them both into a suitcase. (Britt, make sure your suitcase is at least 15x15!)


Linking up at the following:

2 comments:

  1. Love this idea! Since most of my family member's name start with M, I see lots of M creations in my future! (Stopping by from SITS)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are adorable and sound so simple. Thanks for sharing.

    Happy Sharefest. I hope you have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.