Wednesday, September 26, 2012

[color kreyv]: Orange & Black

I'm still going strong with the fall and Halloween theme, because honestly, if the decorations don't come out this week, they may not make an appearance. They are buried very, very deep in, what I like to refer to as the Monica Gellar closet. Yes. I have one. I'll show you pics some day. It's actually quite organized, it's just stuffed from top to bottom. Anyway, I'm really just trying to motivate myself to get them out.

Back to black and orange...I honestly didn't think I would be able to find a lot of spaces with that color combo. But I did, and rather than them metaphorically shouting "BOO!" at you, they are really quite pleasant. Dontcha think?
image from Remodelaholic 
image from Mary McDonald Interiors
image from Martha Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.