Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Just Dreamy

I love a four poster bed, and I probably wouldn't mind just having any one of these bedrooms. I mean, really, they're all kind of awesome. So, whoever is keeping track of my wish list, you have some flexibility here. You also have some time, because, quite frankly, after the sister's visit, I could fall asleep on the floor under a newspaper. I'm plumb tuckered out. (I'm totally going to have to research the origin of that phrase, because now that I wrote it, I realize how weird it is.) Anyway, I'm tired...but in a good way...in a stayed up too late talking, shopped all day, hauled around two sassy toddlers, had so much fun way.  So, farewell, Brittni & Presley. Welcome back, sleep.
image from Elle Decor
image from House Beautiful
image from Veranda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.