Monday, September 10, 2012

Two Timer

You know how much I love interior design, right? Well I also love something else: writing, being creative, beautiful photography, and, of course, taking a red pen to a text. (That last one is kind of weird, I know. I blame my OCD.) I've been working with a great team (Brittni Schroeder, Brittni Schroeder Photography, and Travis Smith, Boka Studios), on this: clique magazine. We just released our very first issue on Friday, and I am so happy with our final product! To celebrate the launch, we are offering a free digital copy for all printed issue orders through the end of the week. For more information, visit our website and/or our facebook page.
image from clique-mag.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.