Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A Few Touches...

It takes a while to get a place to look right--to look gathered, collected, lived in. My house is finally starting to look a little more lived in, you know, eight months before we move and start over again. Oh well. That's fun, too! I added a few more touches to Stella's room including a floating shelf above her dresser and a book rack. You can never have too much book storage. This rack is just big enough to hold her current faves until we get that dream library built! (To see Stella's entire room, check out this post.) In the meantime, perhaps I should put a picture in that frame. If nothing else, I should at least take the tag off of that basket. It's kind of working against that "lived in" look I'm going for.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.