Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Backsplash, Backsplash

...and that was to the tune of the backpack song from Dora the Explorer. Stella started singing it at about nine this morning, and twelve hours later, it's still stuck in my head. No biggie. It actually gave me an idea: backsplashes. I'm currently loving white subway tile (how gorg is the blue?), but I think I could easily be talked into something shiny, or ANYTHING Sarah Richardson does. Amazing. But, alas, it will be A LONG, LONG time before I get to choose a backsplash. One year and nine months before we even finish residency and fellowship...and then there's that pesky debt. Awwww, man! (You know that was Swiper the Fox, right?!)
image from Meringue Designs
image from Apartment Therapy
image from Sarah Richardson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.