Thursday, October 4, 2012

Best News I've Heard All Day

So there I was just perusing through Facebook when I stumbled upon a West Elm post that mentions their Salt Lake City store. What the what? I had to read it twice. Then three times. Salt Lake--that's where we're moving! (If you missed that announcement, you can see it here.) I am so excited, and to celebrate, I am posting my favorite items from West Elm: my pintuck duvet cover and my rocking bird. Oh wait. Those are the only two WE items I own (and some cloth napkins, but those don't count). I've got some catching up to do. 
image from West Elm
image from West Elm
I'm not the only one who's excited...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.