Wednesday, November 7, 2012

[color kreyv]: Regal Blue

So there I was about to start work on a design board, when I came across these West Elm panels (pictured below). They are so uh-maze-ing. Besides the fact that they are regal blue, (sounds so fancy), they are absolutely gorgeous--stunning, even. And now, I must design the room around my newfound love: regal blue. (She said with a rolled r as she raised her head up high and raised one fist into the air...) I know. I'm a nerd. Just one big regal nerd.
image from House to Home
image from House Beautiful
image from West Elm

1 comment:

  1. Regal indeed...love the coverlet in the first image...stunning!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.