Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm ducking out early this week to spend the holiday with my family and just wanted to post a few thoughts. I want to echo my husband's thoughts when he said that lately he has been feeling like, why me? But in a good way. In a why am I so lucky way? Indeed, we are so very blessed, and every single day I wonder why. Why me? Why am I so lucky to have all that I have: my husband, my daughter, my family and friends, my health, my home, and on and on and on. I don't know the answer, but for everything, I am so truly grateful. Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Such a precious photo. Happy belated Thanksgiving... now on to CHRISTMAS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.