Monday, January 21, 2013

It's Not Easy Being a Twix. At My House.

Don't you hate it when you buy a box of Nila Wafers to reward your three year old, she eats about two and you eat the rest? Or, you buy a bag of Twix and pretty much eat the whole thing within a ridiculously short period of time? Yeah, that never happens to me, either. (Curse you lack of self control, chocolate, and complex carbohydrates.) The good news is, I think I have all of this junk food eating out of my system. (She said again for the millionth time.) No more junk food. That's right. You heard it here first, no more junk food.  Until the Superbowl, because let's be honest, that's second to only Thanksgiving in the food world. I am American, after all. So, to review: no more junk food for two weeks! Who's with me? And now, some beautiful kitchens for your viewing pleasure. Do you think the garbages in these spaces are full of Twix wrappers just like mine? Speaking of, I better go bury those before I get busted by Stella. Hate it when that happens.
image from ML Interiors
image from Sarah Richardson via HGTV
image from Apartment Therapy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.