Monday, February 25, 2013

Blogs, Ovens, and The Facebook Exchange

Happy Monday! (There's such a thing, right?) Hope you all had a great weekend! I tidied up the blog a little bit over the weekend to make it a little more user friendly. I hope you like it, and if you visited during said tidying, sorry for the identity crisis it was having for a moment.

So, speaking of tidying, I have decided that I can no longer have a glass top oven. Well, actually I CAN have one for longer, because I have no choice, but after that...no more! I think they're kind of hard to clean, especially when someone thinks it would be funny to stick string cheese on the range and watch it melt. I know what you're thinking:  Who lets their toddler get that close to a hot oven? No one. It was my husband. Don't worry. He promised to clean it up...and was reminded of that little round spot when we cooked dinner tonight and the house smelled ever so pleasant. In other words, he forgot to clean it up.

In other news, I'm excited to announce a great networking event that I am co-hosting this Wednesday night. The Facebook Exchange will be a great way to grow your Facebook page, blog, and/or business and mingle with others by visiting and liking others' pages. For more information, go here. As for me, I'm off to do some heavy cleaning...starting with a little brown circle that just doesn't want to come off my oven. That's right--Mondays are wild around here.
image from House and Home
image from Deborah Leamann via Georgiana Design
image from Veranda

4 comments:

  1. So sorry about your string cheese spot! yuck, I have a glass top oven as well, and I'm not a fan of how it cleans up either. That first pic, seriously, so gorgeous!!! Love it, thanks for sharing!! Happy Monday ~Bre

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog looks fan-freaking-tastic! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so with you on the oven situation. we have the glass top and i absolutely hate it. i feel like my pots don't stay in the right spot either. when i showed jake the kind of oven i wanted he said that i was ridiculous. i think i will show him these pictures to show him how awesome it would be. oh, and to have a white kitchen. even though we own our home we decided not to repaint the cabinets because the previous owners just installed new ones. they aren't bad just not my taste. and i figured i didn't want to do that much work to a home we will only be in for 3 years. those kitchens look fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.