Wednesday, February 13, 2013

[color kreyv]: Pink & Red

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day? Whaaaat? We're exhausted over at this place. I haven't seen Mr. Hubs since Monday morning, and I haven't coherently seen him since Sunday night. Did that make sense? Probably not. But, then again, neither did me trying to turn on the garbage disposal by walking across the room and turning on the kitchen light. No idea where that little craziness came from. And, I have no idea why my husband's long hours make ME tired. I probably shouldn't tell him that. My point in all of this is that I hope we have nothing to do on Valentine's Day, except be together, that is.  That...would be awesome.  
image source unknown
image from Elle Decor
image source unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.