Thursday, February 7, 2013

[so cheap, so easy]: LOVE Signs

Yeah, so Valentines Day is in a week. I guess I won't be decorating this year, but maybe I can at least take my Christmas wreath off the door. Mr. Hubs even told me it was time. Apparently, he's a little embarrassed by the situation. I had no idea he had such an opinion on wreaths. It's good to hear his opinion when it's the same as mine.

For those of you who need a little project, check out these cute LOVE signs. One is from Crap I've Made, and the other is from Make It & Love It. Both are a-dorbs. Check them out!
image from  Crap I've Made
image from Make It & Love It

1 comment:

  1. These are the perfect valentine decorations :-) I saw a paperweight that was in the same block letters in square shape. so great!

    -Mia
    www.msmiamaree.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.