Tuesday, March 26, 2013

What's Above Your Bed?

Can I ask you a personal question? What's above your bed? Really, it's not personal, I just think it's funny when people preface questions like that. Your stomach drops, and you think, What in the world are they going to ask? And then, you feel like you have to answer whatever they ask, because you're put on the spot.  My other favorite is: "Not to be rude, but..." Let's be honest, there ain't nothin' good at the end of that sentence. 
image from Restoration Hardware
image from Coco + Kelley
image from Jay Jeffers

6 comments:

  1. At this moment, nothing. Because I have never been able to find something I loved to hang above it. I want to, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have a monogram above the bed, but I just found a really cool mirror at Homegoods-love it! Although I am a little nervous about it falling and landing on our heads :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 empty picture frames because I haven't found just the right things to put in them and above them a sign that reads 'Love is spoken here'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a giant picture of old New York that we got at Ikea. I love it!!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny you should ask! Because I do not like whats going on in the space! I moved in with my boyfriend and his art (which I am NOT a fan of) won over the space above our bed. It is a graphic war scene by Diego Rivera called "Guernica." So NOT romantic! I need to update it when he is not looking.

    xx
    Holly Foxen Wells
    GlamourMash

    ReplyDelete
  6. A window. Due to the fact that we live in this strangely configured tiny apartment, our bed takes up the whole room with a foot of space on each side so we can get out!! But we have a window!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.