Wednesday, April 17, 2013

[color kreyv]: Beige

Just when I think I'm over a color, I see a beautiful space, and it totally changes my outlook. I'm not really over beige, I'm just over the shade of beige in my own home. I have a feeling that would be the case regardless of the color. After all, it's been that way for almost three years. Don't we get to change the color of our house every three years? That was my understanding. Anyway, these spaces are absolutely gorgeous. The soft beige with the white gives contrast, but it's not an in your face contrast. Make sense? Probably not. I've had one of those days where I haven't stopped going. I'm exhausted. It's late, and I'm rambling...and by late, I mean 9:21.  I'm a wild one, that's for sure.
image from Linda McDougald Design via Decor Pad
image from Lonny
image from Decor Pad

2 comments:

  1. Great inspiration! I'm the same way - I get tired of something and then see it in a magazine or on Pinterest and totally change my mind! Would love it if you would link this up to Give Me The Goods Monday: 1 Party, 5 Blogs! http://www.rainonatinroof.com/2013/04/give-me-goods-monday-link-party-4.html
    Jenna @ Rain on a Tin Roof

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are definitely beautiful spaces. I’ve been on a gray/white kick in our house pretty much since we moved in six(!) years ago. I even repainted the downstairs in a color that apparently nobody but the husband and I could tell was different. Neutral spaces like that first picture are so calming and serene…nothing like my house, which is probably why I like looking at them so much. (Then I cringe when I think about the marker spots the three year old just put on my once-white sofa)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.