Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Dreaming of a Loft

So, you know how we're moving in T minus 56 days?  And, you know how we don't have a house, yet? Well, there is this house I'm in love with, and it has a loft. Naturally, I've been doing some imaginary designing trying to figure out what to do with the space. In my dream house, I actually have a loft. It is full of built in book shelves and comfy chairs to sit in, so maybe I could do a cheaper, less permanent version of that. I also like the idea of having a TV room with some of Stella's toys, so that I can get that big ol' TV out of the living room. Or, I can throw a mattress in there, and make my mom sleep there whenever she comes to visit. (The last option will most likely not happen. I think Grandma Jude will get her own private room. It's the least we can do in exchange for all of the free babysitting she'll be doing for us. Hehe...) I guess I should mention that this house that I love with said loft is probably not available. You see, it is available now, and people just really don't like the idea of keeping their properties vacant for T minus 56 days. Not even Mr. Cute House with a Loft Guy who will TOTALLY be missing out if he rents it to someone other than us. That's right, Mr. Cute House with a Loft Guy, if you're reading this, don't say that I didn't warn you. You will never find renters better than us! (By the way, that was in a nice, joking, completely not creepy, non-threatening, if you really do read this blog, keep doing so and tell your friends about it tone.) And to the rest of you, what would you do with a loft (that actually looks nothing like these, but aren't they amaze balls)? 
image from House Beautiful
image from Feldman Architecture, Inc. via Houzz
image from 

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.