Thursday, May 16, 2013

Tablescapes...Some day

These. These are what I would like my table to look like when I have dinner guests. I love to entertain, and someday, maybe I'll splurge on fresh flowers, and great chandies (or marshmallows), and well, a table that seats more than four. Oh, and maybe I'll actually invite people other than the missionaries (who will eat anything) over to my house for dinner parties. Yes, someday you'll be invited to a dinner party. Just let me know what meal you'll be bringing, so I can decorate accordingly...unless you want cold cereal. Or the marshmallows hanging from the ceiling.  I can do pretty, but I can't always do yummy. Trust me. You don't want my food.
image from Wednesday Custom Designs
'Dreamy
image from Dreamy Whites
'DIFFA
image from Kohler Jones

5 comments:

  1. I love tablescapes and usually have decor on the table at my parties. How to you balance a statement tablescape with still being able to talk to everyone at the table during dinner? Some of the taller decorations make it a difficult task. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of these may not be practical, and when I do set my table nicely, I usually end up moving things around when it's time to eat! I agree with you on the tall ones--very pretty, but how do you see people?!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous tablescapes! Makes me want to throw a dinner party STAT. :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty fancy, Jamie. I think when you weren't looking, I'd bite a marshmallow in that first room. I wonder if we can hang meatballs, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Hanging meatballs would definitely be popular with the guys! Good thinking...you can try it at your house! ;)

      Delete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.