Tuesday, July 9, 2013

[in five]: First Five Purchases

Let's just get one thing out of the way: I have been a total slogger. That, my friends, is a word I made up for one who slacks on his or her blog. Her, in this case, is me. I'm tired. Those 25 hour drives just take it right out of you. Plus, we're kind of a big deal here in Utah (with our moms). They want to spend all sorts of time with us Stella. The good news is that almost all of our moving piles are put away. I still have nothing on the walls, and I probably won't for 21 more days. That is when Husband takes his anesthesia boards, and then I can bug him about things to hang up and projects and such.  He can hardly wait.

In the meantime, even though I am tired, I am not too tired to think about things I want to do with this place. (If that ever happened, I'd probably be dead, because I am pretty much ALWAYS think about someone's house.) I don't know why it is that when you move, you pretty much think you need all new stuff, but it's just the way it goes.  These are the things I'm going to purchase first: bath mat, frames for gallery, birch brackets, floor mirror, and bins for the playroom. (Links are under pictures.) So far, I have only bought one thing: the floor mirror. And that is only 20 percent. I seriously feel like such a failure.


Zig Zag Bath Mat from West Elm
image from Samantha Pynn (frames for gallery)
Ekby Valter Bracket from Ikea

Mongstad Mirror from Ikea

3 Sprouts Bins from Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.